Faith Confession for Faith at Full Draw
We believe in the importance of what you speak and what comes out of your mouth. We encourage you to speak these things over your life!
- We are people of love according to Romans 5:5. The love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost.
- We love people like God loves people.
- We are compassionate and merciful towards people according to God’s love in us.
- Love is our standard in this life. God’s love in us
God in Us
- The very nature of God is in me.
- I have Zoe (the life giving – life of God) living in me and quickening me according to Romans 8:11.
- Christ lives in me. (Col. 1:27)
- All of the God head lives in me. (Col. 2:9-10)
- We are people of faith. The faith of God is in us. (Rom. 12:3)
- We walk by faith and not by sight. (2 Cor 5:7)
- Faith is the victory that overcomes the world. (1 John 5:4)
- So now we believe that God is about to speak to us by His Word and by His Spirit. We open our hearts to receive the Word and to do the Word.